compensation: Hourly project rate based on experience employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a senior developer looking for a project starting in February, lasting ~3 months? Do you have e-commerce experience? If so, this might be the project for you!
TechniArt is seeking a Front End senior developer with Back End expertise to lead the launch of our new website and e-commerce platform with the support of our existing technology and development lead. The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- Be proficient at building ecommerce solutions shopping carts (from base or off-the-shelf solutions with customizations) with custom functionality tailored to varied project specification such as code gating, discount codes, varied graphic design layouts, varied data collection fields, etc.
- Provide recommendations on cloud/host solutions such that TechniArt can determine the appropriate solution to support our ecommerce needs
- Understand and integrate entry level MySQL database building, integration, maintenance, encryption, and exporting as part of an ecommerce platform
- Develop backend administration allowing for configuration (CMS) and reporting
- Be comfortable leveraging existing design templates to create 4 - 6 ecommerce modules for online promotions and stores
- Have expertise developing mobile-friendly ecommerce platforms geared toward sales conversions
- Have expertise leveraging social media plugins for post-transaction sharing
- Have the authority to collaborate with TechniArt project manage to make front-end UX decisions
- Use progressive enhancement techniques to support a broad range of browsers and devices
- Guide TechniArt through transitioning ~15 live ecommerce platforms to the new site, host solution
- Guide TechniArt through application of secured site throughout online presence
- Be comfortable working in a collaborative environment closely with designers
- Have a strong sense of aesthetics and UX
- Work with clients to solve errors with their website
- Troubleshoot front-end issues/bugs
Note: you will need to provide work samples containing ecommerce solutions to qualify for this role.
TechniArt's development team consults with TechniArt project managers as well as external clients, providing advice and counsel about the use and application of technology to execute the development of websites, landing pages, and other creative deliverables.
Rate based on experience. Please note this is a full time, freelance role lasting approximately 3 months, or until the project is complete.
Please submit your resume and work samples to this posting for consideration.
TechniArt Inc. is a national company that works with local utilities to teach customers about energy efficiency and offer them energy-efficient products at low prices. We promote these products online through our utility-branded sales portals and at our pop-up retail stores, held at businesses, malls, and festivals. TechniArt is committed to helping our communities conserve energy and to training our staff to become part of the exciting energy industry.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers