Jean-Georges is seeking Line Cooks for his Westchester restaurant The Inn at Pound Ridge. If you are passionate about cooking and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, this is your perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
The entire Culinary team must understand and implement the standards and the vision of Jean-Georges Vongerichten, while following all directives of all Kitchen Management. All Cooks are responsible for delivering the highest quality food and service at all times. Cooks are responsible for daily operational procedures and are responsible for food production and plating in accordance with company specs and timing standards. Cooks are responsible for following Company recipes at all times.
• Demonstrate and promote the Jean-Georges culture, always positively representing the Company.
• Embrace teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
• Properly execute all recipes.
• Execute food production and plating, according to stated spec and timing.
• Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
• Culinary degree preferred, with 1 year of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong sense of urgency.
• Must be a team player and have strong communication skills.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
• We offer health insurance to full time employees after 90 days of employment.
• Paid time off.
• Employee dining discount.
• Tons of opportunity for career growth!
Please send resume and tell us why you are the right candidate for the job.
Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Look forward to hearing from you!
"Chef Jean‑Georges introduces a casually elegant restaurant ensconced in the picturesque town of Pound Ridge, New York. Here, Jean‑Georges cultivates a truly seasonal, farm-to-table cuisine, with ingredients sourced from the Hudson Valley and New England, whenever possible. Constructed in 1833 as a residence and serving later as an inn, the building has been painstakingly renovated to preserve as many of the original materials as possible, including four working fireplaces."
"Jean-Georges' The Inn at Pound Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity."
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers