condition: new delivery available make / manufacturer: Bloxygen model name / number: 75 uses per container size / dimensions: 3x3x10
QR Code Link to This Post
Did your paint or varnish skin over again? Our patented, inert gas system will prevent storage damage to ANYTHING sensitive to oxygen or moisture.
We ship directly to you. Never waste leftovers again.
Item-------------------------------------Price---Price per can
One Bloxygen Can-------------------$11.95-----$11.95-----Plus FREE shipping
Two Bloxygen Cans------------------$22.99-----$11.50-----Plus FREE shipping
Three Bloxygen Cans----------------$32.99-----$11.00-----Plus FREE shipping
Four Bloxygen Cans-----------------$41.99-----$10.50-----Plus FREE shipping
Case Of 12 Bloxygen Cans---------$114.72-----$9.56-----Plus FREE shipping
Bloxygen One Can Kit----------------$14.30-----Kit-------Plus FREE shipping
Bloxygen Two Can Kit----------------$24.95-----Kit-------Plus FREE shipping
Order at www.bloxygen.com, on Amazon.com, or email us for an order form.
Bloxygen is a powerful and proven formula to save your leftover paints, finishes or food from getting ruined by oxygen or moisture. Bloxygen uses Ultra-Pure Argon which is inert and heavier than oxygen. The gas pushes the oxygen or moisture up and out, protecting the leftovers with a heavy barrier blanket. You can store paints or finishes 10 years or more!
For storage protection with Varnish, Paint, Polyurethane glue, Waterlox, auto body chemicals and coatings, and photo chemicals. You can even use the spray for wine, liquor, hops, seeds, olive oil, makeup, and food.
* WHAT IS BLOXYGEN? A powerful and proven formula to save your leftover paints, finishes or food from getting ruined by oxygen or moisture. Don’t let your expensive supplies go to waste, use Bloxygen to BLOCK OXYGEN. Simply spray, seal and store.
* HOW DOES IT WORK? Bloxygen uses Ultra-Pure Argon Gas. Argon is 25% heavier than oxygen. When sprayed into your container it pushes the oxygen or moisture up and out, sealing the contents with a heavy blanket of stable gas. The revolutionary NATURAL formula can lengthen the lifespan of some paints or finishes to 10 years or more!
* WHY USE BLOXYGEN? Anyone who does handy work or painting has experienced the frustration of hardened paint, finishes that have become rubbery or separated, or oil-based coatings that can never be used again. Bloxygen will save you $$$$ by significantly increasing the shelf life of your products and reducing hazardous waste!
* WHEN TO USE BLOXYGEN? For long-term storage protection, you can spray the finish preserver into cans of opened Polyurethane glue, Waterlox, Tru-Oil gunstock finish, auto body chemicals and coatings, and photo chemicals. You can even use the food preserver spray for wine, liquor, hops, seeds, olive oil, makeup, and food.
* WHO SHOULD USE BLOXYGEN? Our thousands of customers each have their own special use for Bloxygen. Whether you are an artist, craftsmen, woodworker, mechanic, boat builder, a brewer or self-proclaimed foodie, we guarantee you will be using Bloxygen all the time! Preserve, protect and prevent waste today!
History - In the USA alone, the EPA showed that about 65 to 69 million gallons of paint are thrown away each year, and about 15% of that is oil-based. That's a line of quart cans from Los Angeles to New York tossed out each year. Apart from the environmental harm caused, you are wasting money every time you buy a new can of paint or finish because the old contents crusted over. Thickening, gelling, or skinning, clogged spray guns and ruined oil-based finishes are not only wasteful but messy and time-consuming as well.
The Solution is Easy – Bloxygen The Only Way to Seal and Store Leftover Solvents, Finishes, Varnishes and More!
* Protects ANY products that are sensitive to oxygen or moisture damage.
* Prevents changes in product chemistry during storage.
* Allows you to store leftovers safely in the original labeled container.
* Reduces hazardous waste and product loss.
Oil Based Paint, Stain, Oil-based Inks, Oil-based Stains, Varnish, Urethane, Polished Metals, Polyurethane, Printing Chemicals, Gunpowder, Catalysts, Auto Body Chemicals and Coatings, Photo Chemicals, Fuel Additives, Marine Coatings, Polyurethane Glue, Tung Oil, Epoxy, Furniture Refinishing Chemicals, Chemical Compounds, Wine, Liquor, Hops, Seeds, Olive Oil, Makeup, Cooking Oils, and food.
One spray can, will seal about 37 gallon-sized containers or 75 quart-sized containers.
Proven, Tested & Guaranteed
Bloxygen contains Ultra- Pure Argon Gas. This is a nontoxic, 100% natural gas that occurs in the earth’s atmosphere. Our patented product has been lab tested and proven to be effective for preserving and lengthening the shelf life of hundreds of products!
Note: full can feels empty but will provide approximately 75 two-second bursts of non-toxic, non-flammable gas.
You can purchase by contacting us here, on our website at www.bloxygen.com or on Amazon.com.
Thank you all!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers