favorite this postMEDICAL ASSISTANT (Norwich)hide this posting
compensation: Hourly rate is relative to experience and competivie with market. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For medical/surgical specialty private practice
This is approximately a 25-30 hour weekly position - with ability for additional time for the right candidate. Busy medical office with 15 years established in the area is looking for the right individual with personality, energy and knowledge of daily activities in a private medical practice.
Seeking a responsible candidate with energy and previous experience in this exact type of position of private practice medical office.
* Must be energetic, responsible and compassionate.
Please forward cover letter AND resume outlining previous similar experience to the email listed.
Medical assistant job duties include:
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
* helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
* Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
* Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery.
* Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.