compensation: Base pay + Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Becca Rose, a health and wellness boutique in Mystic, CT is looking for part-time to full-time help immediately!
We are looking for compassionate & fun-loving Sales Associates to join our team! Applicant must be ready to begin training immediately.
The right candidate will have a passion for sharing knowledge and will come to know customers as family. We are not looking for short-term team members. Applicant must be open to learning and fully committed to self-educating about holistic & natural remedies for all forms of healing; emotional, spiritual, physical and mental.
Flexibility is necessary! The shop is open from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. during holiday & summer seasons). Applicant must be able to work morning, night, weekend, and holiday shifts depending on scheduling needs. Schedules can be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. depending on the season.
Job Functions include (but are not limited to):
- Communicating in a respectful & professional manner with team members, management, and customers
- Application of skin care & makeup products.(Experience not necessary, only willingness to learn)
- Learning, recommending, and selling natural forms of healing based on customer needs
- Entering names and emails into a program: typing skills are a must!
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean, & organized
- Receiving & accurately processing product shipments
- Doing inventory
- Social Media content creation
- Attending trainings throughout the Northeast
- Visual Merchandising
- Must be willing to drive to work in inclement weather
This job description is not all inclusive. Becca Rose reserves the right to update this job description at any time.
If you feel you are a good fit for our team, please email me your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers