Do you want a wonderful gift idea? Think about this; the gift you were buying for that special person will be used for a short time and discarded later to be thrown away or sold at a yard sale for $1.00.
QR Code Link to This Post
My items are over 20 years old. They have gone up in value. An example is they were originally $8.00 and today they are worth over $25.00.
Every item is mint in box/package and never been opened or touched. That is as brand new as it gets.
Some are highly collectible ranging from;
• Original (actual) model cars such as C-1 Corvettes with names like Revell/Monogram, AMT/ERTL featuring a hard to find;
• 3 Corvette set (3 Corvettes in one box). $50.00
• 1966 Volkswagen 1300 Beetle. $25.00
• 1962 Chevrolet Corvette convertible, series 2. $25.00
• 1966 Pontiac GTO? $25.00
They're in the packages and you have to assemble them.
What about highly collectible HASBRO - GI JOES?
• 1999 TED WILLIAMS Korean war fighter. $45.00
• 1998 KENNER - B-17 BOMBER CREWMAN? This was the item mom's actually got together and tried to have banded as too dangerous for children. $45.00
What about a CITGO COLLECTIBLE? Similar to HESS of today.
• 1961 classic B-MACK TANKER BANK, produced in 1999. $45.00
• 1953 F-100 TOW TRUCK COIN BANK, produced in 1999? $45.00
Any of these wonderful toys would make a great present for your loved one, Dad, Hubby or son. They would all enjoy a great collectible like any of these. Look around Dad's home, he proudly displays his collectibles.
Please, do not hesitate to ask any questions and if you would like additional photographs or to set up a time to come an examine the item in person feel free to call on me. I am local and you can rest assured you are dealing with a local person. You can buy the item and pick it up!