Are you passionate about landscaping or gardening and not happy with your current employment? Sprigs & Twigs, Inc., southeastern Connecticut's award-winning leader in the creation and care of beautiful outdoor living spaces, is hiring Landscape Specialists(s) to meet our expanding landscape needs. Sprigs & Twigs, Inc. is this area's premier landscape company, well known for our high quality work and professional staff. We are looking for high-caliber applicant(s). This is a full time career position; we are willing to train the right candidate(s). Sprigs & Twigs is a fully organic company that does not expose our employees or the public to toxic chemicals and weed killers.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Landscape Specialist is part of our landscape maintenance & installation team that provides residential garden maintenance and installation services: pruning, weeding, splitting/transplanting, organic fertilization, planting, edging, raking, mulching, etc. This is a physical, outdoor job that requires work in adverse weather conditions at times.
• Previous plant care experience in garden maintenance, property maintenance, formal education or life experience.
• Previous experience or desire to learn the operation of landscape related machinery.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform manual tasks as described above.
• A friendly and approachable, attitude and be able to work efficiently while following a provided schedule
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Good communication skills with the ability to follow directions and interpret instructions well
• Has a valid CT driver's license and source of transportation
• Must be punctual and reliable
Sprigs & Twigs, Inc. offers paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, retirement plan and profit sharing. Pay will be consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Sprigs & Twigs, Inc. is a drug-free, smoke-free company. You will be required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
To be considered:
1. Fill out our online application at www.sprigsandtwigs.net/apply
2. Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org