Hard work, determination and customer satisfaction are why Reynolds' Subaru has been on Hamburg Cove for over 160 years. The Reynolds' Family has been helping customers fulfill their transportation needs. We started with hand built horse drawn carriages back in 1859 and now, 6 generations later, we are a new Subaru dealer and specialize in Subarus, but also sell and service all makes and models of preowned vehicles. Please come see our brand new facility with tiled and heated shop floors where all state of the art equipment and shop tools are provided for you to achieve success.
401(k) and profit sharing plan
Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Sick Time
Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record