Minimum of 5 years in commercial construction structural and misc steel as an estimator. Will prepare construction estimates, specification review, submit proposals, communicate with GC’s, track RFI’s, change orders, and coordinate project schedule.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must be able to do takeoffs from construction documents and shop drawings.
• Occasional travel to project sites
• Reviewing customer contacts to ensure proper scope and terms
• Managing and monitoring costs for work while maintaining or improving target margins
• Management of project from start to finish
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work well with others, willing to learn, and a good work ethic.
Salary based on experience.