compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Diesel / Heavy Duty Truck Technician
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Diesel service technicians inspect, repair, or overhaul buses, trucks, and heavy equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Test drive and inspect vehicles to diagnose malfunctions; consult with customer on diagnosis
• Read and interpret diagnostic test results
• Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
• Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
• Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
• Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run correctly after repair
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Certificate from college or technical school; or six months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CDL and DOT health card
All Candidates must pass a CORI check, criminal background check, MVR check and a Drug and Alcohol test
Great benefits, fantastic working culture and a growing, positive, hardworking environment. Are you ready to join the 'We Know Trucks.', team?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers