YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RESEARCH STUDY looking at the effect of nicotine and menthol on smoking behavior.
You may be eligible if you:
• Are age 18-45
• Are a woman
• Currently smoke at least 5 menthol cigarettes daily for the last year
• Do not intend to quit within the next 6 weeks.
If you take part in the study, you will be asked to:
• Switch to one of these types of cigarettes for 6 weeks:
1) Low nicotine, no menthol cigarette
2) Low nicotine + menthol cigarette
3) Regular nicotine, no menthol cigarettes
4) Your own brand of cigarettes
You may receive:
• A supply of study cigarettes for 6 weeks
• Financial compensation up to $276