How does your child read?
QR Code Link to This Post
Learn about your child's academic strengths and weaknesses. Get a picture of their brain!
Who can participate?
• Children between 8 & 10 years old from native English-speaking households
• All ranges of readers (Good, struggling, & average readers)
What will my child do?
• Play language, math, and computer games
• Get pictures taken of their brain using safe technology as they play games and watch movies
What are the benefits?
• Cool pictures of your child’s brain! Great for holiday cards and science show & tell!
• Contribute to science and receive hands-on science experience
• Receive detailed information on your child’s academic performance
• Receive compensation for time & small prizes for your child
• Parents can do drop-off during most visits
Contact us at show contact info
or show contact info
ext 268. For more information, visit http://haskinslabs.org
post id: 6825752138
email to friend